March 15,2021 The HeartBeats #2 ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ“–โœ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ™„

Good evening Heartbeats. My day was technically many phone calls and Iโ€™m not done I have one call left tomorrow I have to be on. Iโ€™m drained. Iโ€™ve found my YouTube tutorial on table of contents I still donโ€™t know how to sync it while I write. Iโ€™m manually typing it in and it should sync as Iโ€™m typing. Donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m doing wrong but Iโ€™m not gonna worry about it. Spoke to my book people. What a thrill I have book people now. Unheard of a couple months ago. Wow. Life changing. Iโ€™m humble and Iโ€™m asking a zillion questions trying not to make a mistake. Bless it. I feel like fresh meat on the BBQ. Ready to be eaten medium rare. itโ€™s a whole new world in publishing. Make sure u read through policies ask questions donโ€™t be afraid to ask hundreds of questions let your book people editors formatters cover designers know this is your first go around your second third fourth book ……… should be gravy you should have your book team in place by the time your next book is ready to be released. Also donโ€™t go into self publishing thinking itโ€™s a piece of cake. ๐Ÿ™„it is hard work. Thinking you can do everything yourself is hard. You have to find people you can trust on your team. And itโ€™s easier said than done. Thatโ€™s the hardest trial and error. The trusting of your manuscript in others hands you donโ€™t particularly know. The agony of it all. It like taking your kids to a babysitter you donโ€™t know. But you only read up on their credentials. Or someone referred you word of mouth and truth is you still donโ€™t know them from a can of paint. So you must have some sorts of publishing faith in the team you build for yourself to even get it off the ground and thatโ€™s an accomplishment and 25% of what you need to succeed I think. The other 75% is The Almighty, Great Marketing if any, and a word or two to say. Something fresh and brand new. Imma do my best this year and keep it poppin as the kids say๐Ÿ˜‚. Like I said my day consisted of calls all day and itโ€™s been draining my spirit to the point I wanted to hide my phone or turn it off. So tomorrow I have 2 poems I plan on writing in the early morning hours while itโ€™s still quiet. The setting and mood is everything. Iโ€™ll let yโ€™all know about the topics Iโ€™ll be writing about tomorrow. Too pooped to check my planner outline. Do excuse me. Well dear HeartBeats Imma take a pause and comeback tomorrow renewed and ready to capture the day have a wonderful evening dear friends and HeartBeats ๐Ÿ’“

โœ๐Ÿพwrite on writersโœ๐Ÿพ

๐ŸŒปThe Ninth Poetess๐ŸŒป

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: